In-Store Fitting Policy for Bossco 4x4 Accessories:
Cost of Fitment: The cost charged for fitment reflects the cost for the time of the fitter, use of our workshop, tools, consumables, and other resources. By making a booking for fitment, the customer acknowledges that they have read and understood these terms and conditions. Any additional costs incurred as a result of the customer's noncompliance with these terms will be payable upon completion of the job. We will do our best to notify the customer of these costs in advance, but this may not always be possible. If the job has already been started, then we will proceed to complete the fitment as far as possible, and the cost will still be payable.
1. Existing Accessories: Any fitment prices are based on the assumption that there is no need to remove any existing accessories prior to fitment or to refit any existing accessories post fitment. It is the customer's duty to notify us in advance of the booking date if there are any existing accessories requiring removal or refitment and that will affect the price.
2. Booking Deposit: We may choose to charge a deposit to secure the booking. The deposit is payable prior to any booking being made. The deposit amount will be deducted from the total cost of fitting.
3. Fitting Schedule: We ask that customers bring the vehicle or van in at or shortly after 9 am on the day of booking, and we will endeavor to complete fitting by the end of the same day. No specific job start or finish times are guaranteed under any circumstances.
4. Unnotified Vehicle Damage: In the event of damage to the vehicle or van that would affect the job, which is found during fitting and we were not notified of it in advance, then we will complete the fitment as far as possible, and the cost will still be payable.
5. Cancellation Policy: In the event of a cancellation, the booking deposit is not refundable. A booking will count as canceled if the customer notifies us that they wish to cancel by phone, SMS, or e-mail. A booking will also count as canceled if the customer fails to turn up and is unable to be reached for the entirety of the specified trading day. All bokings carry a 12 hour cooling off period. To cancel under the cooling off period please notify us by phone, SMS or e-mail no later than 12 hours after the booking was made.
6. Rescheduling: In the event of a canceled booking, the deposit will be payable again if the customer wishes to reschedule.
7. Vehicle or Van Interiors: Vehicles and vans presented for fitting must have their interiors clean and free of any items that may affect our ability to install the accessories. If there are items in the van or vehicle that hinder our installation process, we reserve the right to levy an extra charge to cover the additional time and effort required.
8. Dashboard cameras and Surveillance Devices: All dashboard cameras, recording devices or other surveillance devices of any kind must be disabled prior to our receiving the vehicle. If a surveillance device is found not to be disabled then we will disable or obstruct the device prior to starting work and reverse this after completion of the work. The legality of surveillance devices is governed by The Surveillance Devices Act 2007 (NSW).
9. Additional Costs: Any additional costs incurred, aside from those resulting from non-compliance with this policy, will also be communicated to the customer as soon as practically possible.